[time-nuts] Mains as time-reference

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Thu Dec 30 01:17:50 UTC 2010

One of your references links to a nice real time graph for UK :)

http://www.nationalgrid.com/uk/Electricity/Data/Realtime/Frequency/Freq60.htm

I've looked to see if Red Eléctrica de España, the equivalent
organisation here, provides same data... but nothing interesting to
time-nuts, only electrical production and demand graphs (and a very
politically correct graph of corresponding estimates of CO2 emissions).

Regards,

Javier