[time-nuts] GPS Antenna Splitters Symmetricom 58535A Available

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Fri Dec 31 04:08:37 UTC 2010

This discussion prompted me to remind list members that I still have some of
the subject smart GPS splitters available. These are brand new in original
wrapping. The pricing is:

1 58535A  $35 plus $ 4.95 priority flat rate shipping
2 58535A  $65 plus $ 4.95 priority flat rate shipping
4 58535A $120 plus $10.70 priority flat rate shipping

I am not certain, but, it is possible that USPS flat rate priority may go up
in 2011. BTW, flat rate is not that much more to other countries, and, I do
not mind filing out the customs forms.

Best to all in 2011. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, EOZ Inc.
89 Arnold Blvd.