[time-nuts] Problems with Garmin - maybe we should cut them a little slack

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 16:18:39 UTC 2010

Maybe we should cut these cartographers a little slack.  When you consider
that Garmin will sell you a map update of the entire northern hemisphere for
eighty bucks, we perhaps shouldn't get too wadded up if they miss the exact
location of my little bungalow by a couple of hundred feet.  After all,
we're not talking about GPS error here, but address designation.  And there
are quite a few little bungalows in all of North America...

Bill