[time-nuts] Strange event on my Z3805A

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:05:15 UTC 2010

I've been a little lax in keeping my eye on the baby for over a day
but was astonished to see the display on GPSCon just a few minutes
ago. Things are usually very predictable with my EFC voltage showing a
linear downward slope but I was surprised to see that the trace showed
a very irregular upwards slope. Tracking back 36 hours I found a very
strange event and have attached traces of the various stages of this.

Trace 1 is 72 hour period.
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~sar10538/GPSCon_export_72h.png

Trace 2 is the 36h before the event.
ftp://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/GPSCon_export_previous_36h.png

Trace 3 covers the event.
ftp://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/GPSCon_export_event.png

Trace 4 covers the period after the event.
ftp://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/GPSCon_export_subsequent_32h.png

It's not easy for me to accurately select start and stop parts of the
graphs as my GPSCon window is quite small running under Wine in Linux.

Steve
--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
A man with one clock knows what time it is;