[time-nuts] Zero dead time and average frequency estimation

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Tue Feb 2 02:20:32 UTC 2010

Go to your public library and request the articles via interlibrary
loan.  I recently got Oliver Collins paper on Low Jitter Hard Limiters
that way.  Depending on your library's policies it might be free or cost
a few dollars.  It cost me $2.50 for photocopying.  I'm not sure if you
can get the actual journal.

Ed