[time-nuts] Test Equipment

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Tue Feb 2 03:34:19 UTC 2010

HI

I agree. The 800 MHz spec was all I could find. That's the only spec that Google seems to know about.

Back before some point like mid 2001, there was a different spec on these boxes. They went down to much lower frequencies. That information is still preserved in the repair manual. Unfortunately, it does not give a full detail set of specifications for the earlier box. The boxes Amtronix is / was selling have the "old" firmware and modules in them. They will go to the old wider frequency range.

Bob