[time-nuts] FW: Injection locking

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Tue Feb 2 20:46:00 UTC 2010

To generate either 6MHz or 7MHz from 10MHz one can always use something
akin to a conjugate regenerative divider.
For 7Mhz this requires a mixer a 7MHz bandpass filter, a 3MHz bandpass
filter, a couple of power splitter/combiners, and a couple of amplifiers.
For 6Mhz this requires a mixer a 6MHz bandpass filter, a 4MHz bandpass
filter, a couple of power splitter/combiners, and a couple of amplifiers.

Bruce