[time-nuts] ADEV vs MDEV - using sound card

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Feb 7 01:10:07 UTC 2010

A sound-card back end has always seemed like a pretty reasonable approach to
me, if you're inclined to go the DMTD route.  I wouldn't send a 'baseband'
signal to the sound card, though -- I'd upconvert it to a few kHz to get
away from the numerous bad things that sound cards do near DC.

-- john, KE5FX