[time-nuts] No 1 PPS output on a Tbolt

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Mon Feb 8 01:56:44 UTC 2010

John Ackermann N8UR wrote:
> Sal, what sweep time are you using on the scope?  I believe the TBolt
> PPS is only microseconds wide, so you may need to speed up the sweep
> time to around 100us/div or faster to see it accurately.  And you may
> need to mess with delaying the sweep to get the pulse on the screen.
>
> John
> ----

You would need to delay the sweep by 0.999999s to get the leading edge
on screen if the internal scope vertical delay line is insufficient.

With a sweep speed of 2us/div the entire pulse is clearly visible (even
without a viewing hood and light from a window (overcast sky) falling
directly on the screen) without any delayed sweep.
NB trigger on the leading edge which has a positive slope.

Bruce