[time-nuts] Lady Heather CPU Usage...?

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 19:22:46 UTC 2010

Was a thread about this a few months back, but I'm unable to find it. Program was first written for dos and converted to windows this results in polled type behavior vs interrupt / event behavior. A option to increase sleep time exist but it does effect the mouse. Guess you could also lower it's priority in the task manager but if you have another compute bound program like seti at home then the program may appear dead or hung.

Stanley