[time-nuts] TBolt self survey

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 04:40:43 UTC 2010

Hello Raj,

using the trimble T'boltMON software:

Start with a "factory reset" in the control menu

follow previous guidance of enabling the "save position" capability,

Then to restart a survey

go to the control menu (on left),
select "restart self survey"

In lady Heather V3.0 beta of 21 Jan '10 ( available from the KE5FX website):
keyboard enter a "s", for survey
then "s" for a standard survey,
use the default of 2000 samples,  for a start
Then "enter"

Time for me to go to bed.

Please advise of progress.

Stan,  W1LE