[time-nuts] TBolt self survey

Raj vu2zap at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:37:30 UTC 2010

Thanks Stan,

That worked, I did not see the  control menu properly!

I set the co-ords to 0 0 0 and started survey. The Tbolt found the Lat long withing a few minutes and only the altitude is about 70 M below the official figure for my place. I live a a few hundred meters from Bangalore center and I am at the same height.. must check with the survey dept. down the road!!

73
Raj vu2zap

--
Raj, VU2ZAP