[time-nuts] any WWV audio recordings available?

Scott Burris slburris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:24:20 UTC 2010

Thanks for all the pointers.

I've come to a new intense dislike of electrolytic capacitors while debugging my
clock.  One was really bad in the radio receiver board's AGC circuit, causing oscillation,
so I ended up recaping every electrolytic I could find.  Probably not too surprising in
a 20+ year old clock.

The clock stopped syncing about 5 months ago.  I did the cap replacement, then
realigned the receiver and tone decoders, but still no go.  That's why I was trying to
cut my problem space in half by injecting a known good audio.  I thought it
would be a no brainer for the clock to sync to injected audio, but that hasn't gone
as well as expected.

The clock isn't a source of time or frequency for me anymore, but I want to keep it
alive for the nostalgia factor.

Scott