[time-nuts] 5065A Problem

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Feb 10 19:54:41 UTC 2010

True, photo current should still be present if you have cell flooding.  Only
the second harmonic would be affected by that.  Amplitude should be stable
immediately after power-up, so my guess is there's a supply regulation
problem.  Check the supply voltage to the OCXO, and if OK, check the output
level at the oscillator itself?

-- john, KE5FX