[time-nuts] Loran C sounds

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:14:24 UTC 2010

I agree with many of these comments.
I guess LORAN C for timing will never die for me.
Now that I have the LORAN C simulator and it keeps the timing receivers
happy.
Granted the main reference is "me" but I have to say the HP5065 seems more
usable then wwvb. And very inexpensive compared to the LORAN C system. ;-)
I am using the 59300 chain (Canadian) for now. But I am ready to shift in
Sept when they shut down.