[time-nuts] Loran C sounds

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:34:17 UTC 2010

Well from what I have seen on posts I don't agree on LORAN C dying for Nav.
In particular there is a website that pilots use were they have been
bitching about the shut down. Will believe boaters are out there also.

But I think the real answer is that commercial pilots and Navigation
abandoned it a while ago.
They matter.
So think about whats been going on and you may really appreciate what we
had.

LORAN C for time-nuts was the only tax dollar we ever got back from the
government.
So at $36M/year and 100 time-nuts thats $36,000 a year to each of us.
Finally a reason to have been very happy about taxes and LORAN C!!!! And
by-god tax free no less.
Or should I have declared that???