[time-nuts] No 1 PPS output on a Tbolt

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:09:44 UTC 2010

I'm using a very bright blue LED and series resistor on the PPS output of my
thunderbolt and it's quite visible.  It's not bright by any means, but it is
distracting to see out of the corner of my eye in the rack some days.  I
like the dual color LED idea and think I'll make a similar connector for
this type of thing.  Thanks.

-Bob