[time-nuts] Jupiter GPSDO

Brian Kirby kilodelta4foxmike at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:34:07 UTC 2010

About every GPSDO and GPS Timing receiver needs to do a self survey
before you use it.  It has to know where it is in the world.

I would give it a master reset and then initiate a self survey.

Software controls and shows status of these type of commands.  I use to
have a Jupiter receiver but I gave it away to my son.  I know it has a
control program that does it all.

CHeck
http://www.ko4bb.com/cgi-bin/manuals.pl?dir=05%29_GPS_Timing/Rockwell_-_Jupiter
for manuals and software.

I did not build the GPSDO, so I cannot tell you about its performance.
Most GPSDO performance is dependent on the short term stability of the
oscillator its disciplining.

Brian - KD4FM