[time-nuts] ko4bb monitor

Mike Naruta AA8K aa8k at comcast.net
Tue Feb 16 23:44:39 UTC 2010

Thunderbolt PRECISION GPS 10mhz Standard's LED Monitor

I received two from fluke.l 16 days after I sent my PayPal payment.

It was well-packaged and he fit both in one box to save me
shipping costs.

They came with a DB-9P already soldered on the cable and a
typical DC power jack.  He even included shells for the DB-9P.
They both powered up fine and started talking with my
Thunderbolts right away.  Current drain is about 75 ma at
start-up and then falls to 50 ma (13.6 volts).

It's not Lady Heather, but I can monitor my TBolts at a glance
without tying up PCs.

Mike - AA8K