[time-nuts] iPhone app

Thomas A. Frank ka2cdk at cox.net
Wed Feb 17 06:37:34 UTC 2010

I don't believe that there is a 1pps available to the OS.

The GPS chipset seems to provide a very limited amount of data to the
phone.  For example, there does not appear to be any way to get
satellite status info from the GPS chip to the OS.  At least none of
the apps I've tried thus far (and I've tried a fair number) provide
anything like that.

Tom Frank