[time-nuts] Sound Card Spectrum Analyzer

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Fri Feb 19 01:26:29 UTC 2010

Hi

I've used Cool edit for audio mixing. Very nice program. I hadn't realized just how much Adobe had jacked up the price. Lots of features, but not the PSD (Hz normalization) or decimation I'm looking for.

Maybe what I need is a program called "HP 3561A Dynamic Signal Analyzer on your Computer". Just pulled one of those out f the shed at work today. That's what got me back to thinking about the home version ....

Bob