[time-nuts] MVUS FMT Results (Finally!) Available

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Feb 22 01:42:12 UTC 2010

Sorry to all for the delay, but the results from the December Frequency
Measuring Test are available at

http://www.febo.com/pages/mvus-fmt/Dec2009/results.html

We congratulate WA4FJC, K5CM, AA6LK, K1GGI, and K9AYA for their first
place finishes (there were ties on three of the four bands).  They all,
as well as several runners up, had measurements within parts in 10e10.

The grand prize based on measurement accuracy, innovative technique, and
excellent write-up goes to Dana, K8YUM.

The award for the most interesting (and by far funniest!) comment goes
to Ed, KB3SZZ.

And we are happy to give Connie, K5CM, a plaque honoring his lifetime
achievements as the guru of frequency measuring tests.  He won or tied
for first place on all three HF bands, and if he'd been able to copy our
2 meter signal in Oklahoma, I'm sure he would have won that band, too!

John