[time-nuts] Low noise voltage regulators

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed Feb 24 23:35:49 UTC 2010

The original 723 (I remember the uA723 made by Fairchild, I still have a couple of 30 year old parts here) had a buried Zener and was considered pretty quiet at the time.

I am not sure how it would compare with today's low noise references, but the last time I checked, it was pretty good, even more so when considering the voltage is 6 or 7 volts, compared to typically much less for a modern reference.

Didier

------------------------ Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...