[time-nuts] thunderbolt fault

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 17:55:49 UTC 2010

Hello Francesco,

After connecting to a known good power supply, active antenna, and computer,
give it a chance to warm up and stabilize.

After warm up, I get:
+5VDC @ 0.250 A
+12VDC @ 0.12 A
-9VDC @ very low current, just barely moving the meter...

consider a hard  (factory) reset.
set the menu to save the position and resurvey.

If you can not get satisfaction, need to replace.

With vendor approval, open it up, inspect, and clean out any debris.
snug up all hardware, reassemble and retest..

Some vendors would prefer to get the defective unit back unopened.

Stan, W1LE      Cape Cod