[time-nuts] Tektronix AM503X current probes

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jan 4 09:35:31 UTC 2010

You're buying magic all the time if you are a member of this list and have a
half decent collection of toys!

I assume you've had pieces of kit where you accidentally released the magic
smoke and they stopped working.

The price of the particular piece of magic in question is high for at least
two reasons:

 1) The spell in question is a mighty powerful one (very difficult and
expensive to make) and cost a lot new ($2200 in 1990)!

 2) Simple scarcity

Dave