Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 04:16:33 UTC 2010

John,

2010/1/5 John Miles <jmiles at pop.net>:
> Keep in mind that Heather is a DOS app, made to run under Windows with duct
> tape and a 90s-era graphics library built for PC games.  She'll eventually
> be a little better-behaved and a little smarter than she is now, but you
> won't want to take her home to Mother until someone with more free time than
> myself can tame her wilder side and teach her which fork to use with the
> salad.

No one is suggesting throwing the baby out with the bath-water and she
is a pretty cute baby at that. The very fact that we are discussing
this shows that people think it's a great application and want more
success for it. I'd certainly take her home to Mother but my Mum
wouldn't have a clue as to what she was saying, bless her.

Do you have a high-level schematic of the code in design form as it's
really just a coding exercise from that onto another platform or into
a form that would work cross-platform? You have done all the
hard-yards in the design of this and it's that, that takes the most
time and effort.

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this great application.
Take any feedback as positive please.

Best Regards,
Steve