[time-nuts] Newbie questions

Tom Duckworth tomduck at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 07:58:58 UTC 2010

Magnus,

We've made this measurement using a 20 ps time interval counter and a GPS
disciplined Rubidium frequency standard as the time base; making many
concurrent measurements with no dead time between. The resultant measurement
was very close to the 1 ns/ft benchmark with RG-59 (BNC connectors), 10 MHz
source. So we felt ok with using the 1 ns/ft estimate.

Tom
Tom Duckworth
tomduck at comcast.net