[time-nuts] Sparkfun is really not that evil

Dave dave at veratek.com
Thu Jan 7 19:00:56 UTC 2010

Try to go easy on Sparkfun.  They really are a decent group of people
who've always provided me with good parts at pretty decent prices.
Timely shipping too.  I think they just tried something that sounded
good on the drawing board but kind of blew up when implemented.  Now who
hasn't done that?

I recommend just browsing their web-site in a few days and seeing what
they have, and how they are before judging them on this incident.

Dave