[time-nuts] LPRO-GPSDO

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Fri Jan 8 21:51:42 UTC 2010

Hi

Simply heating the existing crystal might help things a little.

One minor note:

The VCXO in the LPRO is a 20 MHz oscillator. They divide it by 2 to get 10
MHz. They use the 20 MHz in their synthesis scheme to get to the rubidium
transition frequency.

There are a lot of 10 MHz OCXO's out there that do the same crystal at 20
MHz / output at 10 MHz trick.

Bob