[time-nuts] Digital Clock kit - no Integrated circuits!

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 01:45:27 UTC 2010

In a message dated 09/01/2010 01:37:39 GMT Standard Time, scottr9 at yahoo.com
 writes:

and even  THAT doesn't stop me from still wanting one...  <drool>  :)

My brother-in-law is in an electronics tech program at the local  community
college.  I'll have him put it together for me.  I'm sure  that he could
use the practice.

Randy

If you're really serious, and do please stop drooling all over my monitors
and keyboard, don't forget to ask him to use a gold plated mains plug and
lead,  you'll definitely need that to make sure it keeps perfect time.

If your brother-in-law is too busy though I'm sure my friend Igor would be
willing to help out.