[time-nuts] HP 5245L counter

Brian Kirby kilodelta4foxmike at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 03:34:48 UTC 2010

I have two fully operational HP5245L.  There is something satisfying
about the glow of Nixie Tubes.  And the kids like to see it counting if
you take it out of the storage mode.  I also have a complete set of
spare boards - and they are not available.  One of the units I have is
H48 spec.  Extra shielding for EMI/RFI testing.

I have the standard 5253B 50-500 Mhz plug in, the 5262A Time Interval
plug in, a 5257A Transfer Oscillator plug in, a 5265A Digital Voltmeter
plug in, and a 5254A 300 Mhz to 3 Ghz plug in.  And I look at every
hamfest for more...

I also put a 5245L manual up at Ken's site :
http://www.kennethkuhn.com/hpmuseum/   - -
http://www.kennethkuhn.com/hpmuseum/scans/