[time-nuts] I like Nixie tubes!!

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sat Jan 9 04:21:07 UTC 2010

Mike.

Do you happen to know a man named Carl Litzkow?  He lives in Micanopy, or he
used to.  He and I have been friends since we were in the second grade
together although we have lost touch lately.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com