[time-nuts] HP 5245L counter

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 08:13:34 UTC 2010

I've always had the idea that I wanted to build a programmable
oscillator that would change in frequency in time with the time, IE.
2112.55 for instance. I could then connect that to my Nixie counter,
or any counter for that matter, and have a cool clock.

Steve

2010/1/9 jmfranke <jmfranke at cox.net>:
> I have a couple 5233 counters and I still use them.
>
> I use two Nixie tubes to display seconds from 1PPS signal from a GPS
> receiver.  The one pulse per minute output from the Nixie display drives a
> 1930's slave or impulse clock.
>
> John  WA4WDL

Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
A man with one clock knows what time it is;
A man with two clocks is never quite sure.