[time-nuts] Non electrical time-nuttery

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Sun Jan 10 15:02:11 UTC 2010

Hi

A long time ago I actually worked on a large scale control system done entirely in fulidics. I was one of the only people who understood both the logic side of it and how to play with the plumbing stuff. They were great stuff right up to the point that process chemicals backed up into the system ....

Bob