[time-nuts] I think I've become a Volt nut too.

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Tue Jan 12 20:03:05 UTC 2010

I'm picturing 100,000 pendula in a cave, all gravity locked to
their neighbors. (How small would they have to be to fit into
the main cave at Carlsbad Caverns, New Mexico?)

So, how much would the temperature gradient have to be to break
the lock?

Ah, maybe it isn't gravity, but the common floor support.

What a great day for thought experiments.

Bill Hawkins