[time-nuts] Lady Heather Software

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 22:46:16 UTC 2010

'486?  Gee,  even I don't live that far into the stone age...

I'm rather surprised that the program works at that speed...  I've heard rumors that it is a hideously inefficient hog of system resources that needs at least a full core on a 3 GHz processor ;-)  (I know it runs just fine on a 100 Mhz Fujitsu Milan laptop with a Pentium processor)

I suspect that at 66,000 seconds and then every 33,000 seconds it will become rather sluggish for a while as it recalculates all the adev values from scratch...

BTW,  Compaq does have a lot of drivers available for ancient machines...