[time-nuts] December FMT results available

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Jan 16 16:47:54 UTC 2010

The deadline for submitting measurements in the December 2009 Midwest
VHF/UHF Society Frequency Measuring Test has now past, so the measured
frequencies with some back-up material have been posted at
http://www.febo.com/pages/mvus-fmt/Dec2009/results.html

The page is a work in process, but all the data is there.

We had about 40 entries, with several measurements apparently in the
e-11 and e-12 class, so it looks like folks had some real fun with this.
  We're still chunking through the entries and it may be a little while
before we post the official ranking, but going to the results page now
will let you do your own calculation.

John