[time-nuts] 4 KV Power Supply Recommendations

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Tue Jan 19 01:25:41 UTC 2010

Hi

Unless I'm missing something on that display, there are multiple peaks within 10db of the biggest one. That would put a lot of them above 30 mW/cm^2.

If the right angle BNC on the antenna is as bad as some I've seen, they all could be closer to 40 mW  dbm than 30 mW....

If by some odd chance the antenna has gain at 2.4, then simply moving it a bit should significantly shift the display. Might be worth trying ...

Bob