[time-nuts] ko4bb monitor

Arthur Dent golgarfrincham at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 01:38:33 UTC 2010

.aolmailheader          {font-size:8pt; color:black; font-family:Arial}
a.aolmailheader:link    {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal}
a.aolmailheader:visited {color:magenta; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal}
a.aolmailheader:active  {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal}
a.aolmailheader:hover   {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal}

"I believe that FlukeL makes a
statement that he changed the chip from the original in the unit.  Probably
because he needed more programming space.

Can you tell us what chip is in
the unit that you got from FlukeL ?"

The unit I got from fluke.l has the
chip on the daughter board
 facing, and against, the display pc board so it
isn't possible
to see the information on the top side of the chip. One
reason
I bought the one through Amazon was to see what that part was.
didn’t want to try unsoldering the 16-pin header going to the
display module
on the unit I received from fluke.l and take a
chance of messing up the
unit. The daughter board is different
on the fluke.l unit but doesn’t look
like a home made one either..