[time-nuts] ko4bb monitor

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Sat Jan 23 02:07:54 UTC 2010

Arthur,
These are good news, since it is a standard kind of LCD.  According to
your other response there is a daughter board that carries the micro
which unfortunately is soldered to the display but I think it's nothing
that can't be removed if necessary.  When I built some PIC based
"electronic dials" for boat anchor receivers the most difficult thing
was the cabinets, even I recycled some 3 1/2 floppy and "movement
detectors" plastic boxes for the task.
I was thinking to ask Bob (fluke.l) for some unprogrammed units, but you
found a cheaper source.  Now I have to figure out to get it shipped to
Spain, since Amazon only allows books and videos to be sent overseas.

Thanks a lot.
Ignacio, EB4APL