[time-nuts] Conducting Bench Top Material

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri Jan 29 14:20:48 UTC 2010

In message <6755CB2A-9566-4F35-818E-38471BE6528F at cq.nu>, Bob Camp writes:

>> And now "they" are trying to do away with edison bulbs. I hope
>> the LED equivalents are better, because the CF bulbs seem to last
>> less in most home apps.

Speaking of LED lamps: I want to point out that at least over here
IKEA has a wonderful little LED lamp for the worktable.

It's a single 3W white led, at the end of a 55cm long (that's 20" for
the imperialists amongst us) "swan-neck".

I use one for my small CNC-mill:

	http://ing.dk/uploads/society/content/232.png

It's called "JAN SJÖ" here, not sure if they use that name in other
geographies.

Highly recommended.