[time-nuts] XL-AK Receiver: Worth it?

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Fri Jan 29 21:24:42 UTC 2010

	The manual I found at Symmetricom's site says the 10MHz out is an
option, not standard equipment. As to why I'm asking this, it's because
I've never encountered an XL-AK before and I'm separated from the actual
unit by about 3,000 miles.

	A photo I've been sent of the back panel shows only IRIG-B out, antenna
in, and 1PPS out. There are plugged-up holes for other connectors.

	Thanks.