[time-nuts] Conducting Bench Top Material

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Sat Jan 30 13:38:25 UTC 2010

Hi

At the cost target on those bulb's it's always a race to see who dies first.

The same can be said of conventional fluorescent fixtures. I have some big ones in the shop downstairs. The no name electronic ballasts that came with them all died in the first two years. I replaced them with name brand parts and they have run fine ever since (at least 3 years so far). All the fixtures are on their first set of bulbs.

Bob