[time-nuts] Self winding clock co. Weatern union clock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 22:50:17 UTC 2010

Corby if you just found it consider lubricating it before running it.
I have used transmission oil very very little on the higher speed gear
bearing points.
A light/medium grease on the springs. I speculate a solenoid winds a
spring.

I have a number of other pulse clocks "Standard electric".
They had a pretty interesting sync. Pulse backwards 60 times and latch at
the top of the hour.
Then flip the pulse and the thing moved forward. Hard to say on yours but
they were clever.
Regards