[time-nuts] Conducting Bench Top Material is not the subject

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sun Jan 31 05:14:31 UTC 2010

When did this list become a discussion of Chemistry?

Is there a time list I can join?

Not that I've never been off topic, or never learned something
from an OT discussion, but this brings to mind dead horses and
the beating thereof. I'll bet there is a better list for this
subject, and that it's just full of shared ignorance.

Bill Hawkins