[time-nuts] [OT] Ikea Lamp

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 09:19:38 UTC 2010

Not wishing to push this O/T thread more O/T but coming from England,
and now in New Zealand, we have these sodium streetlights which I
think are a pain in the neck. They have only two narrow spectra of
yellow light and although they produce light it makes it hard, if not
impossible, to make out colours. I wonder if they are being used in
other members countries?

Steve

--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
A man with one clock knows what time it is;