[time-nuts] PICTIC II PCB group buy

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 16:32:33 UTC 2010

Stanly
 I have shipped in the last couple of month boards to NZ and Germany.  No
problem, but you have to make sure for Europe no lead, is an option with
Expr. PCB, may want to include a copy of the invoice that clearly shows no
lead.  An old cut up padded envelop in a regular envelop with customs
declaration does  the trick. Italy may still be a problem. The reason I use a regular
envelope on  the outside I do not want it look comercial.
Bert

In a message dated 7/1/2010 12:13:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com writes:

Am  01.07.2010 16:44, schrieb Stanley Reynolds:

> OK, email me off list  the number of boards and address so I can
calculate
> postage and I  will order them.

The price would be at my cost and actual shipping, no  packaging or
processing
charges added by me. Not sure of price till I have  the number of boards
but hope

as a group we will get a better price.  This would also allow us to order
just 1
if that is the need. I can take  papal but that has their cost as well. I
would
not expect money till I've  received the boards and I'm ready to ship.

ebay fee 2.9% + $0.30 USD,  outside USA 3.9% + $0.30 USD  + currency
conversion
fee ( not shown  on papal site with my first look for it )

I will ship to any country  for which it is possible from the post office.
If a
lot of paper work is  required for your country then guess we need a
export/import broker as  this is my first experience with  this.

Stanley