[time-nuts] Long period variation of GPS PPS timing?

Paul Nicholson vlf0308 at abelian.org
Thu Jul 1 18:43:40 UTC 2010

FYI, some time has elapsed with one soundcard instead
of two and the slow cycle is still present, same period,
and the phase of the slow cycle did not make a step
change.

Now I must take a careful look at how the centroid is
being determined, the resampling, RC temperature, etc.
Maybe the 'sawtoothness' of the cycle should be telling
me something.  If nothing jumps out at me, I'll change
the rise/fall time constants of the RC network and see
if that alters the slow cycle.
--
Paul Nicholson
http://abelian.org