[time-nuts] Pic programing for the PICTIC II

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 14:55:42 UTC 2010

I see some < $20 programmers on the auction site. Goggle turns up many designs
with the warning that your PC serial port needs 11 to 12 volts. Did see a design
that used a external power supply. A zif socket maybe over kill if you are only
using it once.

Any volunteers to supply preprogrammed 16f688 chips ? As we cover the world
shipping could be a big factor so more than one volunteer would be great.

FAQ about PICTIC II

My only connection to this project is to supply circuit boards at cost. Richard
has done all the hard work.

Developed by Richard H McCorkle see wiki site :
http://www.ko4bb.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=precision_timing:pictic

No smd parts, standard through the hole parts and dip ic chips.

programmer links:

http://www.kmitl.ac.th/~kswichit/IspPgm30a/ISP-Pgm30a.html

http://webs.uolsinectis.com.ar/nancy/pic/pic_en.html