[time-nuts] Pic programing for the PICTIC II

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Fri Jul 2 17:08:59 UTC 2010

Stanley,

I also want one board. I would like also a group buy of all parts, but I
recognize that it is a lot of work to do for the person taking charge of
it..
I can program the PICs for anyone in EU who needs it.  But I think it is
better to offer a very simple programmer schematic that can be assembled
in a perforated board or even a breadboard for programming those PICs in
house and saving the shipping charges.  Ask me if anyone is interested.

Regards
Ignacio, EB4APL